Contractors Health and Safety accreditation
Confirms that Chas Health and Safety standards are met and complied with - once listing with Chas is acquired, lengthy repetition of Health and Safety assessment for each new client or company is done away with.
The DHF code of conduct shows that the member company observes and complies with the following requirements:
• High Standards of workmanship at all times
• All Products are manufactured and tested to minimum published requirements
• The company has an acknowledged Quality Assurance system in place
• Ongoing staff training keeps staff skill levels to the required standards
• Statutory regulations are observed and monitored to enable compliance
with safety standards
• Employment and employee welfare is dutifully upheld
• High Standards of business integrity are adhered to
Automatic Door Suppliers Association
ADSA was formed in 1985 for the purpose of ensuring that its member companies offered superior levels of safety in the supply, installation and maintenance of automatic doors.
Safecontractor is an accreditation scheme that assesses the health & safety competency of contractors and service providers.
Clients have a legal obligation to ensure that external contractors and service providers working on their premises operate in a safe way.
There is therefore a need to assess contractors health & safety arrangements and increasingly this is being carried out through Safecontractor.